The Pink Tie Ball is only weeks away (Saturday, June 6)! Our Live Auction items are one of a kind experiences! Plan your bidding strategy now so you don’t miss out…Our live auction packages include:
- Pink, sparkling and delicious treats from Wonderland Bakery.
- Dinner for ten in your home catered by Crème de la Crème, complete with server and KitchenAid goodies.
- Breathtaking Hawaii seven day vacation on the Big Island of Kona.
- Ever fashionable escapade at Saks Fifth Avenue at South Coast Plaza.
- Dinner for ten in the chef’s private dining room at Mastro’s Steakhouse in Costa Mesa.
- Up close and personal adventure at a taping of an episode of Two and a Half Men .
- Exclusive custom couture gown from the design studios of Oday Shakar.
- Ride of a lifetime on for two on the Goodyear Blimp – “Spirit of America” with dinner following at the Bluewater Grill.
- Meet and greet 14-time gold medalist and the record holder for the most gold medals at a single Olympics, swimmer Michael Phelps!
The Pink Tie Ball will be held at the beautiful Noguchi Garden at Pacific Arts Plaza. The event will be a celebration of new hope brought to the fight against breast cancer. Tickets for the Pink Tie Ball are $350 or $3,500 for a table of 10. Sponsorships are still available.
Seventy-five percent of the money raised at the Ball will benefit women and families in Orange County; the additional 25% will benefit the National Komen Award and Research Grant fund. If you haven’t gotten your tickets to the Ball and are interested in attending contact Tami Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: | bluewater grill, good year blimp, hawaii, kitchenaid, komen oc, mastro's steakhouse, michael phelps, oday shakar, pink tie ball, saks fifth ave, south coast plaza, susan g. komen for the cure orange county affiliate, two and a half men, wonderland bakery