In honor of its landmark year, Komen OC is encouraging participants to partake in the “Celebration Donation” by making a donation of $20 or more to celebrate the 20th Annual Race for the Cure. When supporters pledge a “Celebration Donation” at the time of registration, they will receive a limited edition commemorative 20th Annual Race for the Cure wristband.
With a 2011 goal of $3.1 million, Race participants are also encouraged to take the 125 challenge – a call-to-action for each person to raise at least $125, the average cost of a life-saving mammogram.
Calling all teams! You can sign up now at www.komenoc.org/race.
Our current list of the top 5 fundraising teams are:
1. I Survived Real Estate #2155 – Total Raised: $21,825.00
2. Jayana’s Journey #2938 – Total Raised: $5,328.00
3. Against All Odds #210 – Total Raised: $4,941.00
4. Team Grrrrrimes #1837 – Total Raised: $4,626.00
5. ADP Team #3721 – Total Raised: $3,235.00